Cash Management and Bank Reconciliation for Finance & Accounting Officers
April 10-12, 2019
Treasury’s world is becoming increasingly complex. Never has it been more important for companies to control liquidity and working capital on a local and global basis. This Cash Management & Bank Reconciliation training provides superior management capabilities for your company’s transaction processing and reconciliation needs. The module fully integrates with the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, and General Ledger modules to offer a comprehensive accounting software solution. Reconciliation reports include summary information for deposits, consolidation of all check register information, and general ledger distribution bank transaction information. With this training, you can make better business decisions and drive your company to increased profit. Participants will learn practical ideas on how to transform their treasury into a world class operation that operates with better control, improved efficiency at a reduced cost.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
The outcome of attending this program cannot be over emphasized; participants will be able to
- Customize the setup of Bank Reconciliation to fit their business needs.
- enhance visibility, control and optimization of cash management
- Perform all Bank Reconciliation related data entry functions, including bank transactions, bank deposits, and bank transfers.
- Improve the accuracy of cash management, forecasts and reconciliation.
- develop the utilization of treasury technology
- increase treasury’s business partnership and strategic value to the firm
- Perform maintenance on Bank Reconciliation documents and records such checkbooks.
- Print standard reports for audit trail purposes, financial analysis, and to verify data entry.
- increase shareholder value through effective management of cash and working capital
- Explore how to integrate the cash management, working capital, reconcile and the forecasting functions.
- Troubleshoot and correct input errors, including incorrect posting date or incorrect document amounts.
- Utilize treasury value metrics for improved control and results
- Perform the bank reconciliation process.
TRAINING LEARNING CONTENT
· Cash Management Products
- The Cash Flow Life Cycle
- How to Optimize Cash Flow
- Cash Forecasting
- Treasury organization models, benchmarking and metrics
- Funding alternatives including trade finance
- Working capital management
- Overview and
- Bank Reconciliation Features and Benefits
- Bank Reconciliation Integration
- Bank Reconciliation Setup and Options
- Checkbook Maintenance
- Transfer Existing Checkbooks to Bank Reconciliation
- Daily Procedures
- Bank Transaction Entry
- Receipt Transactions
- Miscellaneous Checks
- Bank Transfer Entry
- Create Bank Deposits
- Bank Deposit Entry
- Reconcile Bank
- Reconcile Bank Statements Window
- Selecting Bank Transactions
- Enter Adjustments for Miscellaneous Transactions
- Print Preview Reports
- Enter Adjustments for Cleared Differences
- Reconcile the Checkbook
- Voiding a Bank Transaction
- Voiding a Bank Transfer
- Voiding a Deposit
- Deleting a Checkbook
- Removing History
- Using Inquiries
- Report Options
- Report Groups
Instructors use cutting-edge teaching methods to ensure relevance, active learning, and rapid skill development. Our training methodology is a unique blend of lectures reinforced through the application of discussions, videos and real case reviews. That way delegates and their respective organizations will be able to obtain the maximum benefit from this program. Participants will also be assessed individually.
TARGET AUDIENCE IDENTIFIED
People new to the industry or new to job costing, CFOs, Treasurers & Controllers with less than 3 years’ experience, Financial & Accounting Officers & Managers, Accounting Personnel and professionals who need a better understanding of cash management and Bank Reconciliation.
INVESTMENT IN KNOWLEDGE
N120, 000.00, this fee covers expert tuition, training kits and brochure, souvenirs and certificate of completion, feeding (tea break, lunch (buffet) throughout the duration of the Programme.
DOCUMENTATION & LAPTOP
Diverse documentation is used during the training sessions for assistance and
reference. Workshop participants are required to bring a laptop, which has installed Microsoft Packages.
Venue: 2nd Floor
Lagos Chambers of Commerce & Industry Building (LCCI)
Bola Tinubu Way, Beside Marwa/MKO Garden
Date: April 10-12, 2019
Time: 9a.m. Daily
HOW TO REGISTER
Call: +234 805 444 8597 +234 708 503 9947 +234 809 631 1690
Pay in favour of SPC PATTERNS CONSULTING into the following banks
GTBANK – 0003651617
FCMB – 2733813011
- Certificate of participation exclusive to all participants
- Subscription to this program is currently open and will stay open until one week before the course.