CUSTOMER CARE ESSENTIALS FOR FRONT OFFICE & MARKET FACING OFFICERS
MAY 23-24, 2019
Every day, companies are being surprised by the loss of customers they thought were loyal. The economic impact of those defections goes far beyond loss of monies. But there are other companies who thrive, and consistently outperform their competitors, by understanding and delivering a truly exceptional and essential customer care. This sharp customer focus is generating real topline growth and other competitive advantages.
What is your organisation doing to protect the investment you have made in your key customers? How are you leveraging that customer base into greater profitability and barriers to entry? Customer experience is no longer an option; it is a business imperative for differentiating your company and succeeding in today’s tough economic and competitive environment.
This 2-day Customer Care Essential Programme will address why the customer experience is crucial to business goal and brand promise. Delegates will learn good service ethics, creativity that can lead to new service advancement, build business case and plan & execute a bespoke customer experience strategy.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
The outcome of attending this program cannot be over emphasized; participants will be able to
- recognize the practical and economic differences between customer behavior, satisfaction and loyalty
- understand why so many efforts at satisfying, retaining and partnering with customers fall short
- see how several companies are using customer input, insights and involvement to redefine the way they operate, create value and compete in the marketplace
- translate technical jargon for non-technical customers
- establish rapport and trust with customers so they become your partners, not adversaries
- recognize cultural differences that may impact customer handling
TRAINING LEARNING CONTENT
- What is the business about?
- Who is a customer
- Customer Care – old order, new order
- Taking ownership
- The “Moments of Truth” – an analysis of the interface between company employees and the customer- Things which matter most and Things which matter least.
- Internal network of responsibilities to deliver service
- Preparing for customer interaction
- Steps to checking understanding – customers need to know they are understood
- Identifying internal customers
- Technical solutions – not always the whole answer to customer’s needs or desires
- Personal attitude to customer service- Attitude as key to success
- Service recovery techniques
- Continuous improvement
- Simple Profit Plan
Instructors use cutting-edge teaching methods to ensure relevance, active learning, and rapid skill development. Our training methodology is a unique blend of lectures reinforced through the application of discussions, videos and real case reviews. That way delegates and their respective organizations will be able to obtain the maximum benefit from this program. Participants will also be assessed individually.
TARGET AUDIENCE IDENTIFIED
This course is suitable for novice and experienced participants in:
- Customer Care/ Contact Center,
- Customer Insights,
- Customer Research,
- Customer Loyalty & Retention,
- Relationship Marketing,
- Brand Marketing,
- Sales and Business Development,
- Customer Engagement,
- Customer Relations,
- Market Research,
- Service/Business Operations.
- And all other staff facing both internal & external customers.
INVESTMENT IN KNOWLEDGE
N80, 000.00, this fee covers expert tuition, training kits and brochure, souvenirs and certificate of completion, and feeding (tea break, lunch (buffet) throughout the duration of the Programme
Venue: 2nd Floor
Lagos Chambers of Commerce & Industry Building (LCCI)
Bola Tinubu Way, Beside Marwa/MKO Garden
Date: May 23-24, 2019
Time: 9a.m. Daily
HOW TO REGISTER
Call: +234 805 444 8597 +234 708 503 9947 +234 809 631 1690
Pay in favour of SPC PATTERNS CONSULTING into the following banks
GTBANK – 0003651617
FCMB – 2733813011
- Certificate of participation exclusive to all participants
- Subscription to this program is currently open and will stay open until one week before the course.