DEVELOPING & IMPLEMENTING A MARKETING PLAN
A marketing plan can function from two points: Strategy and Tactics. A marketing plan is a comprehensive blueprint which outlines an organization’s overall marketing efforts. The significance of the subject cannot be over-emphasised as it is the ‘Life Wire’ of any organisation. Leading organizations develop and implement marketing plan and strategy to drive sustained growth and profitability. Developing a good marketing plan will help you identify and quantify costs, set price goals, determine potential price outlook, examine production and price risk, and develop a strategy for marketing your products and services offered to your customers whether large, medium or small.
This 3-Day comprehensive programme will review the elements of marketing, including One-to-One, B2C, B2B, B2G, CRM, CEM, research and analysis tools, distribution channels and pricing. You will learn how each element fits into the overall plan of a business and how to develop and execute your own plans. The program will cover everything from basic fundamentals to the latest trends, and you will develop your own marketing plan to take back to your organization.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
The outcome of this program cannot be over emphasized; participants will learn to develop high-impact marketing plans by:
- assessing customer needs
- analyzing market demand
- evaluating competition
- developing product strategies
- establishing pricing
- assessing channel structure
- developing marketing promotion programs and budgets
TRAINING LEARNING CONTENT
· Customer needs assessment
· Relationship marketing
· Marketing plan overview
—Market Research, Industry and Competitive Analysis
· How to collect information about customer needs
· How to estimate the market size
· Analyzing the competitors’ strengths and weaknesses
—Product and Service Decisions, Pricing Strategies
· What are you offering?
· What do your customers need?
· What do your customers value?
· How to price your product or service
—Promotion Strategies, Channel Decisions
· How do your customers get the product or service?
· How does the customer know about what you offer?
· What types of communication programs are required to achieve your objectives?
—E-Marketing Strategies, CRM Overview, Budget Considerations
· How to leverage the Internet into your marketing efforts
· How to forecast your customer’s needs
· What does the budget look like?
· What are the different cost items you have to work with?
—Marketing Plan Implementation
· Marketing plan project
· Implementation considerations
Instructors use cutting-edge teaching methods to ensure relevance, active learning, and rapid skill development. Our training methodology is a unique blend of lectures reinforced through the application of discussions, videos and real case reviews. That way delegates and their respective organizations will be able to obtain the maximum benefit from this program. Participants will also be assessed individually.
TARGET AUDIENCE IDENTIFIED
This course is suitable for novice and experienced participants.
- Professionals who provide input into the development of their organization’s marketing plans.
- Strategic planners interested in developing a more integrated, holistic marketing plan
- Entrepreneurs and individuals interested in learning and understanding new marketing solutions, and how to effectively execute cutting-edge ideas and plans
- All Market Facing Officers who implement and execute the strategic initiatives of their organization’s marketing plan
INVESTMENT IN KNOWLEDGE
N105, 000.00, this fee covers expert tuition, training kits and brochure, souvenirs and certificate of completion, and feeding (tea break, lunch (buffet) throughout the duration of the Programme
Venue: 2nd Floor
Lagos Chambers of Commerce & Industry Building (LCCI)
Bola Tinubu Way, Beside Marwa/MKO Garden
Date: May 8-10, 2019
Time: 9a.m. Daily
HOW TO REGISTER
E-mail: email@example.comCall: +234 805 444 8597 +234 708 503 9947 +234 809 631 1690
Pay in favour of SPC PATTERNS CONSULTING into the following banks
GTBANK – 0003651617
FCMB – 2733813011
- Certificate of participation exclusive to all participants
- Subscription to this program is currently open and will stay open until one week before the course.