September 19-20, 2019
Information and communication technologies (ICT) have become fundamental to the functioning of our society, quite like electricity and roads. Participants of this course will learn basic computer concepts and acquire the skills necessary to get started in using personal computers. They will through facilitation-led instruction and hands-on practice, receive a comprehensive introduction to the uses, functions, workings and components of personal computers and peripherals. In addition they will learn Windows techniques, become acquainted with Microsoft offices applications and learn how to access the World Wide Web and the internet. This course will cover all the fundamentals of ICT. It will deal with how information is gathered from the real world, stored in the machines, transmitted from machine to machine. It will talk about how the system figures out your location and your identity. Management of servers and services over the Cloud is another fundamental ability, which will be discussed. This course will be followed by advanced courses, which will take you further into ICT applications.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES:
The outcome of attending this program cannot be over emphasized; The participants will be able to:
- define and identify some fundamental personal computing concepts and terminology, such as hardware components, software, and computer networks.
- use input devices, including the keyboard and the mouse.
- describe how the cpu and computer memory process information.
- identify the purposes of storage devices, and dis-tinguish between types of storage devices.
- understand and recommend ideal working envi-ronments for computer users.
- identify several output devices and describe their uses.
- perform common windows techniques.
- protect a computer from viruses
- determine the type of application software to use for a given task.
- operate a printer.
- use word-processing and spreadsheet applica-tion software.
- understand the internet and its common uses
TRAINING LEARNING CONTENT:
|Getting Started Input Devices Processing Storage Output Devices The Operating System Application Software Voice and Data Communication|
|Data and Content Management|
|Cloud ComputingIntroduction to Computerized Accounting|
The trainer will use a variety of training methods including, presentations that share both theory and industry best practices with practical sessions in accordance with adult learning and blended learner-centred principles. Learning is interactive, hands-on, experiential, peer-sharing, reflective and self-directed. Participants will also be assessed individually.
TARGET AUDIENCE IDENTIFIED:
Anyone who wants to get started on the road to computer competence or who is simply interested in finding out more about interesting opportunities offered by the world of computer.
- No minimum educational qualifications are required; however an understanding of written and spoken English is important.
- A laptop is a prerequisite.
With a customized in-house training solution, you can adapt the course content to suit your business environment and objectives. A company-specific programme typically begins with an onsite needs analysis, allowing the course instructors to tailor the content to meet your team’s development requirements.
INVESTMENT IN KNOWLEDGE
000.00, this fee covers expert tuition, training kits and brochure, souvenirs
and certificate of completion, and feeding (tea break, lunch (buffet)
throughout the duration of the Programme
Venue: 2nd Floor
Lagos Chambers of Commerce & Industry Building (LCCI)
Bola Tinubu Way, Beside Marwa/MKO Garden
Date: September 19-20, 2019
Time: 9a.m. Daily
HOW TO REGISTER
Call: +234 805 444 8597 +234 708 503 9947 +234 809 631 1690
Pay in favour of SPC PATTERNS CONSULTING into the following banks
GTBANK – 0003651617
FCMB – 2733813011
Print & Send Brochure form with a draft in favour of SPC PATTERNS CONSULTING
- Certificate of participation exclusive to all participants
- Subscription to this program is currently open and will stay open until one week before the course. \