Management Development Programme For First-Line Managers
Smart organization realizes the value first-line employees bring, therefore they invest in this toolkit to see the quick ROI that it makes available. First-line managers play an important role in a company’s success as they are significantly involved in the day-to-day operations, guiding the employees through certain courses of action to help them accomplish the organizational goals. Many first line managers feel they are under pressure from all sides – pressure from their own team members, more senior managers and from customers. Moreover, many first-line managers are not trained; they are making do with whatever natural talent they have. This course will equip your first-line managers with the arts of leadership, management, planning, people skills and decision making, proper communication aligned to your organization’s strategy. This three-day program is geared to train the basics of leadership and management to individuals in these critical positions, supplying them with the tools they need to make optimal decisions that are aligned to your organization’s strategy and lead their teams in execution.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
The objectives of this program cannot be over emphasized; participants will be to
- gain a range of key management skills and put them into practice in their own role.
- take control of their l & d and understand how they can contribute to the progress of their team members.
- build leadership capabilities through motivation, engagement of teams and manage relationships with confidence.
- develop leadership and management skills using their own knowledge, and values.
- build up a network of support to see the bigger picture.
Benefits to the organisation include:
- build effective and confident first-line managers.
- Increase better relationships and communication through the team heads with understanding of the role of the manager in bringing into line organizational purpose and objectives.
- impact through demonstrable skills expansion – knowledge transfer
- improve problem solving and decision-making skills through the application of a range of tools and techniques through the first line managers
- inspire knowledge preservation and succession planning
TRAINING LEARNING CONTENT
· High Performance Mind-Set 1 & 2
- Understanding the Communications Matrix and Effective Feedbacks
- Problem Solving & Decision Making Techniques
- Expanding Your Horizons – System Thinking
- The Design of Effective Organization – Structures, Systems and Process
- Building Interpersonal Skills, Mentoring & Coaching
- Manage your Work, Family-Life Balance
- Power Structure And Seeing Through Organisational Dynamics
- Managing People and Understanding Complex Emotional Intelligence
- Team Building for Effective Performance
- The Balanced Scorecard System for Managing Performance
Our approach is a unique blend of lectures reinforced through the application of discussions, videos and real case reviews. Participants and organization will be assessed independently.
TARGET AUDIENCE IDENTIFIED
This training course is designed for old and new to first line management and team leaders, or those without previous training in managing people at work.
- First-line managers,
- All member of staff who needs to get the best from themselves and other people;
INVESTMENT IN KNOWLEDGE
N150 000.00, this
fee covers expert tuition, training kits, souvenirs and feeding (tea break,
lunch (buffet) throughout the duration of the Programme
Venue: 2nd Floor
Lagos Chambers of Commerce & Industry Building (LCCI)
Bola Tinubu Way, Beside Marwa/MKO Garden
Date: February 12-14, 2020
Time: 9a.m. Daily
HOW TO REGISTER
E-mail: email@example.comCall: +234 805 444 8597 +234 902 500 0134 +234 809 631 1690
Pay in favour of SPC PATTERNS CONSULTING into the following banks
GTBANK – 0003651617
FCMB – 2733813011
Print & Send Brochure form with a draft in favour of SPC PATTERNS CONSULTING
- Certificate of participation exclusive to all participants
- Subscription to this program is currently open and will stay open until one week before the course.