Marketing Skills & Relationship Management
July 10-12, 2019
Marketing is integral to business. It’s what promotes your product or services, message, and brand to the consumer. It grabs their attention, attracts them and makes them want to buy from you. And the more people do business with you the more your organization is able to grow to the scale you want. On the flip side Customer relationship management allows you to meet and exceed your customers’ expectations. Satisfied customers become repeat customers and often increase their spend; they are also the best source of word-of-mouth referrals. There is no better salesperson than a loyal customer.
In this three-day course, sales professionals will be able to balance and separate marketing opportunities and relationship management by approaching each routine as two. To help companies achieve this end, participants will learn how to refocus your business to concentrate on your customers to build long lasting relationships that allow you to beat the competition.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES:
The outcome of attending this program cannot be over emphasized; The participants will be able to:
- Gain high value–added contacts and businesses
- Integrate selling techniques with relationship management strategies.
- Align marketing strongly in all departments.
- Track relationship market results.
- Utilise marketing and relationship management skills for renewed advantage.
TRAINING LEARNING CONTENT:
• Why relationship marketing?
• Marketing is everyone’s job
• Account Strategy:
o Account Mission Statement
o Account Goals
o Product Volumes
o Revenue Targets
o Resource Decision
• Relationship Strategies:
o Customer Targeting
o Key Events
• Measurement Guides to Assess Relational Depth
• Working as a Team.
• Relationship Capabilities:
o Profiling Key Businesses
o Long Prospecting Cycles
o Customer Service Cycle
• Objectives of the Relationship Manager
• Key Responsibilities of the Relationship Manager
• Work Values of the Relationship Manager
• Social Values of the Relationship Manager.
• Personal Selling Results:
o High-Performance Selling
o The World-Class Marketer
o Selling v. Marketing
• Life-long Relationship:
o Short/long term opportunities
o Key players/priorities/politics
o Areas of weakness/vulnerability
o Economics of the business
• Conducting a Relationship Audit:
o Evaluating the Partnership
o Account Contacts
o Level of Trust
o Sharing of information
o Knowledge of Lifestyle/Social Contact.
• What A Poor Relationship Manager looks like.
The trainer will use a variety of training methods, including small group discussions, individual reflection, group sharing exercises, case studies, and work related role-play. Videos clips will be used to highlight key concepts.
TARGET AUDIENCE IDENTIFIED:
This course is recommended for:
- Market facing officers & Managers
- All employees who are involved in dealing competitively with corporate and other clients.
INVESTMENT IN KNOWLEDGE
000.00, this fee covers expert tuition, training kits and brochure, souvenirs
and certificate of completion, and feeding (tea break, lunch (buffet)
throughout the duration of the Programme
Venue: 2nd Floor
Lagos Chambers of Commerce & Industry Building (LCCI)
Bola Tinubu Way, Beside Marwa/MKO Garden
Date: July 10-12, 2019
Time: 9a.m. Daily
HOW TO REGISTER
E-mail: email@example.comCall: +234 805 444 8597 +234 708 503 9947 +234 809 631 1690
Pay in favour of SPC PATTERNS CONSULTING into the following banks
GTBANK – 0003651617
FCMB – 2733813011
Print & Send Brochure form with a draft in favour of SPC PATTERNS CONSULTING
- Certificate of participation exclusive to all participants
- Subscription to this program is currently open and will stay open until one week before the course.