Risk Assessment and Management
April 25-26, 2019
Develops knowledge and skills in risk assessment and management, as required for effective occupational health, safety & environment practice. It includes the application of adult learning principles to the development of EOHS training; accident theories in the analysis of accident causation; accident investigation techniques; inspections and audits; and practical approaches to risk assessment and risk management, including disaster and emergency planning. Participants will be able to apply skills learnt from this training at a practical level to implement the Company’s HSE Management System. In addition to your professional development, your organisation should be able to implement, monitor and review HSE action plans.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
The outcome of this program cannot be over emphasized; participants will be able to
1. Examine features of risk/safety management systems;
2. Conduct job safety analysis and carry out risk assessment;
3. Recommend and implement risk controls;
4. Utilise accident theory as an investigative tool in accident causation;
5. Examine various approaches to safety auditing, to be able to make appropriate choices;
6. Use a case study approach to accident investigation and reporting; and
7. Design and implement a disaster management plan.
TRAINING LEARNING CONTENT
- Task Analysis and Teaching Objectives:
- Collection and organisation of materials; education and training strategies for different levels of the workforce.
- Accident Theory:
- Definitions of an accident; theories of accident causation; accident prevention.
- Accident Investigation and Reporting:
- Statutory requirements; accident reporting systems and accident data collection; investigation techniques.
- Accident Statistics:
- Frequency rate, incidence rate, severity rate, mean duration rate, duration rate; monitoring accident rates.
- Safety Inspection Procedures:
- Objectives of safety inspection; safety audits, surveys, inspections, tours; hazard and operability studies.
- Disaster Planning:
- Theoretical approaches; the emergency situation and responses; emergency/disaster control agencies; worksite considerations – evaluations, treatment, access, public awareness, shutdown procedures.
- Risk Management Systems.
Diverse documentation is used during the training sessions for assistance and reference.
Our approach is a unique blend of lectures reinforced through the application of discussions, videos and real case reviews. Participating organization will be assessed independently.
TARGET AUDIENCE IDENTIFIED
- Management and those with responsibilities for analysing risks and incidents
- Production, project, process, mechanical, control, maintenance and HSE personnel
- All personnel involved in implementing the Company’s HSE Management System.
INVESTMENT IN KNOWLEDGE
N85, 000.00, this fee covers expert tuition, training kits and brochure, souvenirs and certificate of completion, feeding (tea break, lunch (buffet) throughout the duration of the Programme.
Venue: 2nd Floor
Lagos Chambers of Commerce & Industry Building (LCCI)
Bola Tinubu Way, Beside Marwa/MKO Garden
Date: April 25-26, 2019
Time: 9a.m. Daily
HOW TO REGISTER
E-mail: email@example.comCall: +234 805 444 8597 +234 708 503 9947 +234 809 631 1690
Pay in favour of SPC PATTERNS CONSULTING into the following banks
GTBANK – 0003651617
FCMB – 2733813011
- Certificate of participation exclusive to all participants
Subscription to this program is currently open and will stay open until one week before the course