Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
JUNE 26-28, 2019
As organisations continue to face global financial difficulties, it brings added pressure on the Learning & Development Profession to ensure that training is both effective and focused. The focus of an organisation has to be on successfully achieving its objectives. It is imperative for staff to be trained in the knowledge and skills that are needed in order to reach those goals. When training misses the mark, more often than not the fault lies right at the beginning – in the way needs were identified in the first place. Correct training needs analysis helps to address this and enables effective training plans to be put in place.
In this three-day course, we will explore all aspects of Training Needs Assessment so that you will be better equipped to respond effectively to requests. This course is designed to help you achieve excellence in this arena by enabling you to identify the gap between current and desired organisational and individual performance by ensuring that new challenges and opportunities are matched with the right training.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES:
The outcome of attending this program cannot be over emphasized; The participants will be able to:
- Recognize the relationship between Training Needs Analysis (TNA), Performance Management and the links to strategy and organisation effectiveness
- Understand the application of TNA principles within the context of your organisation.
- Be able to analyse with line management the issues they are facing and develop training interventions that bring solutions.
- Be able to apply a range of tools, techniques and methodologies facilitating effective Training Needs Analysis (TNA) using corporate, group and individual inputs.
- Have developed an action plan for implementing Training Needs Analysis (TNA) strategy for your organisation
TRAINING LEARNING CONTENT:
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA) at Organizational, Team and Personal levels
- Learning or training. Does it matter?
- Why identify and analyse training needs?
- Learning and organisational effectiveness
- Learning and organisational strategy & planning
- Analysis of current training needs in your organisation
- Identifying Team maturity and development needs
- Tools for identifying needs
- Performance management and training needs
- The role of competency models
- Training, what are the options?
- The role of Job specs, appraisals etc.
- Personal development and action planning.
The trainer will use a variety of training methods, including small group discussions, individual reflection, group sharing exercises, case studies, and work related role-play. Videos clips will be used to highlight key concepts.
TARGET AUDIENCE IDENTIFIED:
This course is recommended for:
- HR managers, Officers, Executives
- Training managers
- Experienced & New instructors
- And those who wish to improve their skills.
INVESTMENT IN KNOWLEDGE
000.00, this fee covers expert tuition, training kits and brochure, souvenirs and
certificate of completion, and feeding (tea break, lunch (buffet) throughout
the duration of the Programme
Venue: 2nd Floor
Lagos Chambers of Commerce & Industry Building (LCCI)
Bola Tinubu Way, Beside Marwa/MKO Garden
Date: June 26-28, 2019
Time: 9a.m. Daily
HOW TO REGISTER
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgCall: +234 805 444 8597 +234 708 503 9947 +234 809 631 1690
Pay in favour of SPC PATTERNS CONSULTING into the following banks
GTBANK – 0003651617
FCMB – 2733813011
Print & Send Brochure form with a draft in favour of SPC PATTERNS CONSULTING
- Certificate of participation exclusive to all participants
- Subscription to this program is currently open and will stay open until one week before the course.